Are you looking for temporary or permanent drivers in Southall or Harmondsworth? Call on Driver Hire Uxbridge!
Are you a driver in Southall, Hayes or UB2 looking for a driving job? Perhaps you are trying to find professional, specialist drivers for roles within your company? Or maybe you are a business looking for driver training for your transport staff?
Here at Driver Hire Uxbridge, we are one of the premier logistics agencies working in Southall, recruiting talented drivers, from car and van drivers, through to HGVs and PSVs.
We also offer a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence training, licence-checking and e-learning.
Driver Hire Uxbridge is part of the award-winning Driver Hire group, which was established over 30 years ago and now has over 100 branches all over the UK, placing thousands of candidates into permanent and temporary roles. This means we benefit from expertise and knowledge about issues such as HMRC compliance and working time regulations for agency and temporary workers.
You will also benefit from using a locally owned and managed business, where we have many excellent relationships with local people and businesses.
The benefits of using us includes:
- A 24/7 service, so if you need staff quickly or during out-of-hours, we are the people to call
- We are committed to using fully vetted and referenced staff
- A large network, combined with local knowledge
- With treat our clients and candidates with respect and offer a friendly and helpful service at all times
If you would like to hear more, please call us on 020 3056 7590 or 07713 480408.
Contact us to fill your driver requirements or driver training
Driver training for drivers in Southall and Harmondsworth
Alongside specialist recruitment, Driver Hire Uxbridge also offer a range of industry-standard training courses for CPC and Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS). These courses include everything from one-day courses through to whole fleet training programmes. All our courses are certified by Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT).
At the moment, we run training for 19 CPC modules, with plans to include more units soon, some of which are also accredited with Construction Logistics and Community Safety (CLOCS) and FORS.
Study areas include:
- EU Driver Training: This covers compliance with EU rules and legislation, so drivers stay safe at work.
- Customer Service: This shows staff how they can improve customer relations and boost their business’ profile.
- Manual Handling for Drivers: This course demonstrates how staff can stay away from injuries when lifting heavy objects.
- City Driving: This teaches safe driving techniques and how to identify potential hazards while on busy roads
- Delivery Driving: This includes topics such as good communication with customers, fuel efficient driving and route planning.
- Emergency First Aid: Would you know what to do in the event of an accident? This seven-hour course covers emergency first aid and can be used towards the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
Are you looking for temporary or permanent drivers in Southall? Contact our logistics agency!
If you are a driver looking for work or a company who needs help with driver recruitment or training, please get in touch today! We can be reached on 020 3056 7590 or 07713 480408, via email@example.com or request a call back by filling out our online query form.