Driver Hire Uxbridge Permanent
If you have a permanent transport or logistics role to fill in Uxbridge or the surrounding UB postcode area, Driver Hire Uxbridge can manage the entire recruitment process for you. From experienced logistics coordinators and transport managers to professional drivers and warehouse operatives, we have a huge range of fully qualified and highly trained individuals who are looking for permanent roles in Uxbridge, Southall, Hayes, Greenford, Perivale, West Drayton and the surrounding areas.
When the hiring process for permanent team members is managed in-house, it can be costly, time-consuming and stressful. The Driver Hire Uxbridge team can work with you to ensure your company’s recruitment needs are always met, without you having to deal with job advertisements, first-stage interviews, licence checks and liaising with candidates. We can even arrange for your transport and logistics staff to be security checked, if necessary.
Our network of drivers and logistics staff
We can source permanent staff to suit a wide range of roles and vehicle classifications. Here are just some of the professionals we can recruit for your team:
- Drivers: We can provide permanent drivers for Cat C+E and Cat C heavy goods vehicles (HGVs), public service vehicles (PSVs), 7.5 tonne large goods vehicles (LGVs), vans, cars and forklifts.
- Specialist drivers: We specialise in sourcing HIAB (loader crane) drivers and multi-drop drivers, as well as those with an International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) licence (for cherry pickers) or an ADR certificate.
- Logistics staff: The types of logistics roles we can fill including driver mates, warehouse operatives, pickers and packers.
- Public sector workers: We provide reliable staff for public sector roles, such as waste disposal.
- Managers: We can source highly experienced professionals to fill permanent roles as logistics coordinators and transport managers.
- Clerical staff: We can help you find customer services operators, transport clerks and data entry professionals.
A simple, stress-free recruitment process
We do everything we can to make filling a permanent position as quick and easy as possible. When you get in touch with our team, all you need to do is provide us with a job brief and specification (e.g. details of the role, the vehicle, the ideal candidate and any necessary licence requirements). We will do the rest – searching our network for potential candidates, placing job ads (if necessary), interviewing applicants, collecting references and carrying out licence checks, competency tests and medical checks. Then, we provide you with a shortlist, after which we will set up interviews and liaise with the successful candidate until they
Temp to Perm, we source the candidate and they work for 12 weeks (60 shifts) as a temp candidate and then transfer to your books for no further fee.
For more information about how our team can help you fill a permanent driving or logistics position, contact us at Driver Hire Uxbridge today.