Driver Hire Uxbridge Logistics
Driver Hire Uxbridge sources fully qualified, trained and experienced staff for a wide range of logistics roles in Uxbridge, Southall, Hayes, Greenford, Perivale, West Drayton and other areas in the UB postcode. As part of the leading logistics recruitment and training provider in the UK, we are experts in finding reliable drivers and logistics staff to meet a company’s exact specifications, as well as helping drivers identify suitable employment opportunities that are in line with their personal requirements, licence classifications and any training (e.g. qualifications such as ADR, HIAB and Moffett).
Specialist logistics recruitment services
We use our expertise in the logistics industry to inform every aspect of our service offering – from the way we recruit new staff to the resources we provide for registration, assessment, and managing time and attendance. We source driving, non-driving logistics staff and office professionals.
- Cars, vans and minibuses: Each of our drivers holds a full, valid UK driving licence (Cat B and D1) and has been thoroughly vetted by the Driver Hire Uxbridge team.
- Heavy goods vehicles (HGVs), large goods vehicles (LGVs) and public service vehicles (PSVs): We have a large network of professional drivers who are fully qualified and licensed to drive HGVs (Cat C and Cat C+E), 7.5-tonne LGVs, and PSVs.
- Forklifts: Our Reach and C/B forklift drivers are highly experienced and trained in forklift safety. We offer a training course on Safe Loading and Unloading for Drivers, which includes essential health and safety training for forklift drivers.
- HIABs: We specialise in HIAB (loader crane) recruitment and training, and can source trained, experienced and reliable HIAB drivers (C1 up to C+E) for your company.
- ADR, IPAF and multi-drop: If you need drivers with specialist skills (such as experience in multi-drop driving), licences (such as the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) licence) or certifications (such as the ADR certificate), our team can help.
- Public sector: We have drivers available with experience in a wide range of public sector roles, including waste disposal.
Non-driving logistics roles
- Driver mates: Many of our clients regularly require both a driver and a driver’s mate for loading and unloading – both of which we can source.
- Warehouse operatives, pickers and packers: We provide hard-working operatives to ensure all deliveries and shipping loads can go out on time.
- Logistics coordinators: Our logistics coordinators ensure the smooth management of orders, stock, packaging and delivery processes.
- Transport supervisors and managers: We can source experienced professionals to oversee your transport teams.
As well as sourcing temporary and permanent staff for your team, we are happy to help with all areas of your logistics processes – whether you need specialist advice on policies for recruitment and retention, you’d like us to help you create a cost-effective temporary staff plan, or you want guidance on transferring a temporary employee to a permanent position. We also offer a wide range of training options for professional drivers in the logistics sector.
To find out more about our logistics recruitment services, contact us at Driver Hire Uxbridge today.